I recently made a friend, Riya (you can visit her blog here World Of My Thoughts) nominated me to do a challenge which would help all the bloggers understand each other better and get to know each other. I think it’s an amazing idea because to me, blogging is like another home and I’d love to make friends and understand them and this is one really good way to do that.
- Title the blog post as “Wanna know you better!!”
- Describe Riya’s blog and a put link to this post.
- Describe and thank the one who nominated you.
- Copy all the questions and answer them one by one.
- You may create your own questions for your targets (it will be fun)
- Pass the game as a challenge to any of your favorite bloggers and mention them in your post.
- Add a link of your post in the comment section below so that people may come to know about you, your blog and your fun. (in the comment section of Host’s post)
- State the steps.
I found Riya through one of those shoutout pages. I was looking for interesting blogs and I came across hers. Riya blogs about a lot of good things, she does poetry and voices her opinions all of which I’ve loved. You MUST check her blog out.
Like I mentioned before, I love this idea of getting to know fellow bloggers. Amazing idea, Riya, thank you for nominating me for this.
First, 10 briefly explain questions:
- What really makes you angry?
I wouldn’t call myself a short-tempered person but there are quite a few things that really tick me off but one of the things I absolutely detest is when someone belittles someone else.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ah. This is a tough question. I can’t eat the same thing for more than three times in a week (although I do have Corn Flakes every day in the morning). So the thought of eating the same meal forever makes me uncomfortable.
- What is your biggest fear?
I’ve been thinking about it since the past few days and I’ve finally got it and I think I’ll write a post on it soon.
My greatest fear is “Falling out of love with someone I’d always loved when I have them”
- What has been your best moment this year?
I’ve had a lot of them, I can not rate any of them as my first but most of them are related to my birthday and the things that my friends did for me.
- If You Could Live Anywhere In The World For A Year, Where Would It Be?
I’d love to live in a few places. Firstly, Tokyo. Then if I had to go somewhere else and live for a year again, California. (Not strictly a year, I’d probably live for longer in both the places)
- How do you relieve stress?
I blog, sing, walk, play the guitar or write, or rant but only to my closest friends.
- Would You Rather Go To Space Or To The Bottom Of The Ocean?
Space. For some reason, even though I love the water and love swimming, the bottom of the ocean seems scarier to me than space.
- What’s your favorite season?
SUMMER. I love the heat and I love sweating.
- What’s your favorite sport?
I love swimming the most. But apart from that, there’s Table Tennis and Cricket.
And when I say favorite, I strictly mean playing. I don’t watch.
- Did you like Riya’s blog ?
YES. A lot.
What would you prefer?
- Beach or mountains
- Ice cream or milkshakes
Milkshakes (cold, without ice)
- New York or Paris
- Ugly genius or Good looking stupid
Doesn’t matter to me if they’re not beautiful inside. I’d rather be alone.
- Pizza or Burger
- Summer or Winter
- City or Village
- Spring or Autumn
- Mathematics or Science
WHY IS THIS SO HARD!
- Train or Aeroplane
I’d like to nominate the following beautiful people :-
I love y’all but if your name isn’t in the list it’s because I had to tag five people and these five have been an active part of my blogging life. Feel free to take part in this because apart from them, I nominate everyone who looks at this post! * Feels generous *