Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.
So I’ve been nominated for this tag, “You deserve flowers”, was created by one of my most beloved bloggers, Ash. She’s the sweetest, nicest, smart and a down to earth person. She writes amazing stuff. Her poems are just…. love? She will never accept the fact that she writes really well. She just doesn’t understand how talented she really is and no matter how many times you tell her, she won’t believe you. I think that’s something that makes her an even better person.
I can go on and on writing about her because she’s just that awesome. You HAVE TO go and check her blog out. Click on her name in the para above this to get to her blog.
This tag was created for bloggers to express their gratitude to others and show them that they’re loved and appreciated.
- Set a featured image of your own choice of flowers when you post the tag.
- Link the creator (Ash).
- Tag the people who you appreciate and write a few lines telling them about it. Dedicate them a flower of your choice.
- The people who you have tagged may now carry the tag forward or may wish not to. It’s entirely their choice.
- There is no limit to the number of people you must tag or the number of flowers you must dedicate to a person. So go ahead, you might as well give them a garden.
I love the idea of this post but I’m gonna be bending one of the rules slightly. Giving someone a flower is a sign of love and appreciation but I’ve never liked the whole idea of gifting flowers to people. I don’t like it when the flowers die. So instead of giving flowers or bouquet of flowers to someone the next time, try this. Gift them a flower pot. Gift them a plant. Gift them a sapling. They’re gonna watch it live and watch it grow. Your love and appreciation will remain with them forever. 😀
So I’m gonna be giving people virtual pots of the flower plants! 😀
I’d like to nominate….!
- Ash : Thank you for creating this tag, Ash. I’ve written a bit about her in the “write a little about the creator of the tag” part and I don’t wanna get started again so! I just want her to know that her presence makes me happy and blogging is fun because of her.
Lillies for you because we love Harry Potter and I think Lilly represents a really strong bond! 😀
- N : Poems are something I don’t usually understand but her’s are magical. You won’t know how good it is till you’ve read them yourselves.
Paperwhites for you. They represent “wishes of success”.
- Noah Jospeh : Without this guy, I don’t know where I’d be. He’s my bro, my go-to person and the smartest person I’ve ever known. Thanks for coming into my life man :’) He’s new to blogging, he could use your support. I loved his first post and I’m eagerly waiting for the next one.
Carnations for you. It’s a way of saying “thank you”.
- Demon Lord : He’s as much fun as he is a mystery. He’s writing his own story right now which is very catchy. Gotta check it out if you haven’t already.
Amaryllis for you. The name is really creative like your character’s names and it represents “Good cheer”. I hope your story becomes a huge success! 🙂
- Luna : I miss this one. She hasn’t been on much recently. Her content is AMAZING. There was a time when I used to come on WordPress only to see if she posted anything new. While reading the stories she wrote, I’d get so lost in her world. Only a really good writer can do that.
Marigolds for you so that you recover from whatever you’re going through.
To those of you who I haven’t tagged, I know you know I love your content so you’re nominated too! Do participate, it’s a fun thing to do!
Have fun doing this, people!
Thank you, Ash, for nominating me and for creating this tag!
I hope you enjoyed reading!
PIC SOURCE : Google Images