Thank you SO MUCH for nominating me for, what seems like, another fun tag, Moon. Blogging is a really fun thing to do. What makes it even more fun are these unexpected tags and challenges that the blogger community provides. It gives me the motivation to write more posts.
The rules for this tag are:
- Thank the person(people) who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
- Sun’s questions and my answers:
Moon’s questions, my answers:
- How many keys are on your key ring?
2 keys which I hardly use because my sis usually opens the door for me.
- Do you wake up early and go to bed early, go to bed late and wake up late, go to bed late and wake up early or go to bed early and wake up late? :’D
I go to bed late and wake up early/late depending upon my mood xD. It may sound a little weird to you but the later and the littler I sleep, the fresher I feel in the morning> Although, by the end of the day, I get totally drained out.
- Have you ever won a trophy?
Nope. Yeah, its embarrassing to admit this. But I have tried to win and I’ve gotten close. Maybe someday?
- What’s your favorite name and its meaning?
Annabeth is my favorite name because it sounds really nice. I don’t really know the meaning of it. But here’s what I found out. “It roughly translates to: The grace of the house of God”
- Are you still in contact with your first best friend?
I’ve had bad experiences with best friends. I haven’t been able to keep even one of them. I don’t know, maybe it wasn’t meant for me to keep any. Anyway, I think it happened for a good reason. Now, all my friends are equally close to me. Why have a best friend when you can have best friends? 😛
- Tell me your favorite color aside from blue! 😀
My favorite color is totally dependent upon my mood. I realised that very recently. Right now, if you’d say red, I’d say YUCK! But if you’d have said this to me a few hours ago, I might have reacted differently. Anyway, since you’ve asked me to choose something aside from blue, I’d say grey!
- Do whales sneeze?
Hm! I actually spent time on this question. I did a little bit of research and I found out a lot more about whales than I already knew. Thank you so much for the awesome question. Now, to answer your question, yes, whales do sneeze but their sneezing is different from the way land animals sneeze because unlike land animals, who breathe unconsciously, whales are conscious breathers. So when they do sneeze, its conscious. AND also, they do not breathe from their mouth. I could write more but. I don’t wanna make the readers feel bored.
- Grab a book, open it at page 23 and write down whatever you see on line 23. If there’s a picture or something else instead of a text go to the next page and copy the text from line 24.
I haven’t reached this part of the book yet. I hope its not a spoiler.
“Since Mr. Ricci was on the cruise ship that would stop over in Leningrad for two days, he had seen this as a wonderful opportunity to bring his questionable Hitler oil ashore and show it to Nicholas Kirvov at the Hermitage.”
Do I have to mention the name of the book? Let me know, I’ll put it here.
- What color are the walls of the room your are in?
- What’s under your bed?
My bed is the kind that has a storage thing under it. My mum’s filled it up with all the things we never use. Curtains, my kid clothes, extra bed sheets, pillow covers, cushions etc.
- Do you have a tattoo? If yes, describe it. If no – well, would you want a tattoo?
Nope. I don’t have a tattoo. I’ve been known to get bored of things very easily. So a tattoo might not be my thing. My friend has a tattoo tho. Two of them – one on her left hand and another on her back. They’re damn cool. The one on her left hand is an angel and on her back, its a butterfly, I think.
I would like to Nominate :
Moon. I really wanna know what your answers would be like. You can answer in the comments if you’d like that.
Summer. I hope you find the time to do this.
My Questions are :
- Are you in love with someone? Tell me about it.
- Do you like the rain?
- What’s the one thing you can’t imagine life without?
- Have you ever felt like the third wheel?
- If you could go back in time with your current memory, would you? Do remember that every thing you change in the past will completely change your future.
- Who is your favorite artist? (Music)
- Do you read books? What genre do you prefer? IF NOT, do you watch any TV shows?
Common to both : Would you prefer a book over a movie or vice versa?
- If there was one place you could be, where would you be?
- If you were to get into a relationship with someone, would how his looks matter?
- Tell me a little about the kind of person you’re in love with/wanna fall in love with.
- Do you like adventures? Tell me a few of you adventurous experiences. IF NOT, What are your hobbies?
If any of the questions seem too personal or you just don’t wanna talk about it, you don’t have to answer it. I hope you enjoy doing this. I had a lot of fun! 🙂
Have a great day! 🙂